The Root Node

Rob -

As I've been trying to point out. There are still things that we don't really understand. Quantum Mechanics keeps pointing out how little we know about the universe. We've always assumed that everything would be explained by a single unified theory.

Our ability to connect the nodes in the probability matrix, are limited by our ability to comprehend the matrix. We are only able to view the matrix from a single point of view. Our consciousness follows a specific path because it must follow a set of laws (physics) imposed upon it. Where do these limiting laws come from? I don't know. We will continue defining and discovering these limitations until we figure out how to circumvent them, how to make nodal moves that are currently inaccessible to us.

Until then, we will continue to think that these events are occurring in a sequential order. Time does not exist, we're just incapable of comprehending all the nodes at once.

'When did the universe begin?' - When?
'What happens after you die?' - After?

These questions will continue to be unanswered until we break free of our physical limitations (laws of physics). Somewhere in the probability matrix is a special node. That node comprises the arrangement of matter where our consciousness breaks free from it's limitations. Eventually, someone (some consciousness) will encounter that node in their path. When that happens they will be free to explore all the possibilities of the probability matrix.

'Has that happened yet?' - ?

No such thing as time.

More thoughts...

Each probability tree in the Probability Matrix should contain a 'Root Node' A primary node from which all probabilities originate. A probability tree is a series of possible nodal connections. Mankind (a collection of similarly constrained consciousnesses) inhabits one of the probability trees in the probability matrix.

Other trees exist within the probability matrix, but they are inhabited by life forms (collections of consciousness) whose limitations are different than ours.

There may be nodal connections between these two trees, but only where the limitations are compatible.

My brain's starting to hurt.

'Time' to go back to 'Leadership and Management'.

- Robert